Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Layouts not listed in the backend

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Layouts not display in backend.

Solution:
It happens that you may be running with the old version of Toolset plugin and that sometimes causes conflicts. You need to make sure that you are running with latest Toolset plugins.

You can find the proposed solution with the following reply:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/layouts-not-listed-in-the-backend/#post-392798

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 8 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by karinaW 7 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Layouts_‹_Raine_Medical_Research_Foundation_—_WordPress.png

When I go to layouts in the backend of my site the layouts aren't listed; the table is empty.
It says that I have 11 layouts, but none of them are them. They do still function, but I cannot edit an existing layout. (see screenshot).

I have tried disabling all the plugins and changing my theme and still nothing fixes the issue. I have also tried reinstalling the layout plugin which also didn't work.

I have created a dummy site which you can look at and which has the problem:
raine.demowebspace.com
u: toolsetadmin
p: Toolset2016

Any tips or help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Karina

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

After reviewing debug information you shared with us I found that you are running with outdated Toolset plugins. You are using layouts version 1.4.4 and current version of layouts plugin is 1.6.

Recently we have released a big update for all Toolset plugin. You should check the following article.
https://toolset.com/2016/04/toolset-2-0-unifies-menus-improves-usability-and-adds-new-features/

I suggest:
*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***

Please update all Toolset plugins to it's latest official released version. You can download it from:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

An update seems to have fixed the issue, thanks!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.