Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Layout Design for Cred Form Possible?

This support ticket is created 7 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Sean 7 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

All I want to do is design a cred form (in this case a user editing form) using Layouts. Put certain fields in certain columns, with varying widths, etc.
Is this possible? I don't see any easy or straightforward method for this.

Dear Sean,

You are right, there isn't such a easy or straightforward feature within Layouts, if you agree, we can take it as a feature request. I need to forward it to our developers to evaluate it.

Yes, please forward this as a feature request. Thanks.

OK, I re-assign this ticket to Nigel, who is response for the feature request of Layouts plugin

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Sean

I spoke to the developers about this just now who say that this feature, designing CRED forms with Layouts, as well as using Layouts to design the output of Views, is already on the roadmap.

As you may be aware we will soon release Layouts 1.9 which includes some major updates, and some of the code modifications will facilitate the work on CRED and Views, which will happen in the next phase. But please be aware that the work involved is not trivial and the likely timescale is a few months.

This isn't critical for the project I'm currently working on, so just knowing it's on the timeline is great. Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.