Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Layout cell types are not displayed

This support ticket is created 4 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by lucasD-4 4 years ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
Layout Cell Types.png

As shown in the screenshot, the layout cell types from the Layouts plugin are not displayed. The accordions are all empty. Is this possibly a bug? I have already disabled all plugins (except the toolset plugins) and installed the WordPress Standard Theme.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

To understand this issue better, I will need to take a closer look at your admin area. I will also need to know which layout and on which contents it is applied. Your next reply will be private to let you share credentials safely. ** Make a database backup before sharing credentials. **

You may also consider, switching to blocks instead of using layouts. Toolset Layouts is currently on a maintenance-only mode and no other new features will be added as we are pushing forward to use Block editor.

Okay, if that's the case, I won't use layouts any more, which seems to make sense since the Block Editor offers even more possibilities. Thanks for your answer.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.