Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Keep all markers on a map when a filter is selected

This support ticket is created 2 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by marioD-5 2 years, 10 months ago.

Author

Hello,

I have a CPT with a country field, a view with a search box filter, and a map that displays markers on the countries where there are CPTs

I also used custom JS so that when a marker is clicked, the value of the 'country' is copied to a search text box, and the results query is updated.
When I click on a marker, the search result updates correctly, and the map view refreshes so only one marker is shown. I'd like to change that so all markers are shown all the time.

PS: The source of the markers is the view block. I was thinking if it was possible to change the source to another view or custom query that only retrieves existing countries.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.