Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Jupiter theme integration

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 7 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by markD-13 7 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Hi, I have bought Toolset and Jupiter theme half a year ago, but I cannot complete the website. I cannot build archive page for category. If I make custom archive page, it will not show, only the classic WP one. They say that the plugin is compatible (hidden link), but it is true in limited way. Can you cooperate with them to make integration Jupiter to WP Types like Divi theme? Thank you.

Hi, I'll be glad to take a look and see what we can do about this. Would it be possible for you to post a copy of this theme for me to download? Also, please let me know whether or not you are using Toolset Layouts.

I will enable a private reply area here so you can confidentially share a download link. Please post to Dropbox or Drive or a similar file sharing service and provide the link for me here. No need to fill out the WordPress login or FTP credentials, just the link will be fine.

Thanks, I have downloaded the theme and I will begin investigating. I'll update you when I have some more information to share.

It appears that this theme has its own archives templates that we are unable to override with Views. After a bit more investigation it seems like this problem has been reported before in our forums and blog:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/views-integration-with-a-theme-help-me-understand-how-to-do-it/
https://toolset.com/2017/04/what-starter-themes-do-you-want-to-see-integrated-with-toolset/#comment-315057

Could you contact the author of this theme and ask them if they are interested in working out a collaborative solution with us? As a paying customer of this theme, you will have more influence over their decision to cooperate with us than I would have as a supporter.

I have the same problem, trying to create a CPT archive on a Jupiter theme, not using layouts. Will follow this thread for updates, if any.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.