Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Is it possible to have my other support ticket moved to someone in my timezone?

This support ticket is created 2 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by NickC8880 2 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I submitted another ticket yesterday (https://toolset.com/forums/topic/filtering-views-query-by-author-for-a-profile-page) and it was picked up by Minesh. I'm sure he's fantastic, but we are on opposite sides of the world - the email notifying me of his reply said he would only be online for 1 more hour today, which was a few hours ago. I presume part of this is due to me not filling out my timezone in my profile. It is now set appropriately.

So, is it possible for Shane (whose hours are closest to mine) or Christian to be assigned to my ticket and future tickets, or at the very least Jamal or Nigel? I really would prefer not having to wait 12 hours for each reply, instead hopefully being able to work through a problem in real-time (to the extent that their schedule and workload allows for it).

Thanks!

Hello, I have taken that ticket from Minesh's queue and will take a look shortly. I can't guarantee that you'll always get a specific supporter assigned automatically, but you can always request someone specific in the comments and we'll do our best to accommodate your request.

Thanks! I appreciate the accommodation and look forward to your assistance with my other ticket.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.