Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Is it possible to display user specific content on a page?

This support ticket is created 7 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 7 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Hi there,

I'm wondering if this is possible - I know that it's possibly a tall order.

I want to create a specific URL:
example.com/updates

When a user logs in and visits this URL, I want them to be able to see a post that is unique to them with content that only they can see.

So I want a way to create a post for user X and when they log in and visit that URL, they see that post. Likewise, when user Y logs in, they see the post that was created for them instead.

Another thing (sorry) that I'd love is to be able to email user X and Y if THEIR post is updated by anyone.

Thanks for listening!

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

As per our support policy, we are handling only one issue per ticket. I will try to cover your first query.

To display posts belongs to logged in user: I suggest you should go through the following Tutorial:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/cred-training-course/part-9-listing-items-belong-logged-user/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.