Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Invalid email in userform

This support ticket is created 4 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 4 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
capture.jpg

Hi,
I have a user registration form. When registering with some e-mail addresses, I have an error message 'invalid email' while the email is the right one. I only have the Toolset plugin installed and tested with the basic wordpress theme and I have the same problem. I came across this discussion https://toolset.com/forums/topic/custom-field-email-address-entry-is-invalid-when-a-specific-domain-is-used/ but I do not have the guidelines to disable e-mail validation in a user form.
Thank you very much in advance.
Olivier

I'm using the latest toolset verions

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

ok - I need to check why its saying wrong email. Can you please share problem URL where I can see the user Form you added as well as access details.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I checked on your install and I try to create account using email minesh.s@onthegosystems.com as well another account using shahineshr@yahoo.fr and both account created and I see the message:

Votre compte a bien été créé.
Vérifiez votre boite mail pour obtenir votre identifiant et mot de passe. 

Can you please try to check once again.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.