Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Internal Server Error after Enabling woocommerce plugin

This support ticket is created 7 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 7 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
ToolSet WooCommerice Problem.PNG

I am trying to: Run toolset & wpml with flatsome theme, after 2 days from trying most of time it give same massage error as you can see in attachements, finally after enabling theme & plugins except woocommerice it give same problem.

I visited this URL: unlockstudio.com

I expected to see: full integration website with top woocommerice theme (flatsome)

Instead, I got: losing more than 2 days trying just to install wordpress.

Please to help with this issue, specially I left a windows hosting because it is support php5 only to wordpress special hosting in order to run the website.

Regards

Dear Mohammed ,

The problem you mentioned above is abnormal, we need to know if there is any compatibility problem or PHP error in your website, please check these in your website:
1) you are using the latest version of Toolset +WPML plugins
2) deactivate other plugins and switch to wordpress default theme, and test again
3) Enable PHP debug mode, copy and paste the debug logs here
PHP Debugging
In case you think that Types or Views are doing something wrong (what we call a bug), you should enable PHP error logging. Again, edit your wp-config.php file and add the following:

ini_set('log_errors',TRUE);
ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL);
ini_set('error_log', dirname(__FILE__) . '/error_log.txt');
This will produce a file called ‘error_log.txt’ in your WordPress root directory. Make sure that the web server can create and write this file. If it cannot, use an FTP program to create the file and make it writable to Apache (normally, user www-data).
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/debugging-types-and-views/

If the problem still persists, please provide a database dump file of your website in below "private detail box", also point out the problem page URL, and where and how I can see the problem, I need to duplicate same problem and debug it in my localhost, thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.