Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Integration with calendar plugin

This support ticket is created 5 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 5 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Hi,

I need a way of integrating events from Google Calendar on my website, and really like the functionality of the Events Calendar by Modern Tribe.

Im wondering whether this will cause a conflict with Toolset (and Divi) or whether this should work seamlessly?

Thank you!

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - there is no conflict as such for now with Events Calendar by Modern Tribe but I would like to know what exactly you want to do.

If you just want to display the content and add events or more than that?

Thank you,

Yes Im wanting to import events and display them in their provided calendar and filters.

I just wanted to check before purchase to ensure that there are no known significant capability issues!

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Well - it is still a broad idea what you are saying but Toolset is compatible with the plugin and there is always a limitation at some extent but it depends what you want to display, where you want to display and how you want to display.

It totally depends upon your site/content structure and what Toolset offers but I do not see any major issues yet.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.