Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Infinite scroll duplicates products – revisiting

This support ticket is created 3 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by JamesS2731 3 years, 5 months ago.

Author

Hi there,

I'm following up to see if there's been any solution to the issue with using infinite scrolling with Views? My original support thread can be found at https://toolset.com/forums/topic/woocommerce-archive-view-duplicate-products-and-some-missing/

I look forward to any thoughts or ideas.

Kind regards
James

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi James

I see that the original thread with Shane is still escalated.

I recognise it, as I was the second tier that worked on the issue originally reported, and I was able to easily reproduce the problem on my own test site, and escalated that to the developers.

Checking the internal tickets I see that the issue has been added to the development board for the next dev cycle. That sprint will be focused on WooCommerce, so it makes sense to look into this issue at the same time.

We are just nearing the end of this dev cycle (plugin updates should be available as early as next week if testing proceeds well), and so work should begin soon on the WooCommerce tickets, including yours.

I'm sorry we don't have a solution for you yet, but we haven't forgotten you.

I think you can close this, as we still have the other thread open.

Many thanks Nigel. Ok, great, I look forward to any updates. Kind Regards
James

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.