Skip Navigation

[Resolved] include content template to Themify builder

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

HI,

I'd like to use the gallery feature of toolset to create custom galleries.
After that I'd like to write a shortcode in the Themify builder to include these galleries in my theme layout.

How can I do that bec cause if I don't use blocs, I can't include easily the content template item ?

Best regards

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Do you mean that you want to build a content template using block mode where you want to add gallery block for your custom repeating image field and later you want to add this content template within the custom shortcode to render the output of the content template?

For this little project I'm not using Blocs, but the Themify Builder.
I want to use toolset to create a few pictures galleries using the custom layout function.
I thought creating them with content template and include these content templates inside the Themify builder using shortcake to link these content templates...

Minesh
Supporter

I want to use toolset to create a few pictures galleries using the custom layout function.
I thought creating them with content template and include these content templates inside the Themify builder using shortcake to link these content templates...
==>
Yes, if you build content template using classic mode and add the shortcodes to it to build the gallery and then later add the content template inside the Themify builder it should work.

if I switch to the classic editor, I can't use the custom gallery templates right ?
If I switch to the classic editor, where can I find the shortcode ?

Minesh
Supporter

You should try to create a content template in block mode and add the gallery block to it, for your desired field and then later on try to add this content template using the your desired shortcode.

For example:

$content =	do_shortcode('[wpv-post-body view_template="9999" item="111"]');

Where:
- 9999 is the content template ID, or you can even use content template slug
- 111 is the post Id for which you want to display the gallery
- you should display the $content

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.