Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Images not showing in toolset views! Please Help ASAP

This support ticket is created 4 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 4 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

I've had so many issues with toolset that I'm so disappointed. All my clients are complaining daily with problems.
This is a big site and the images aren't showing at all. I'm not seeing what is wrong.
hidden link
there should be an image beside each name and then you click on it to go to the single page. A large picture pops up really quick then goes away. Please help get the images to show

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Screenshot 2019-06-06 at 07.14.49.png

Hi Lisa

I visited the link and I can see images alongside the text for each horse (screenshot).

I checked the View in case there was supposed to be another image that is missing, but it looks like that is the only intended image.

I'm guessing you made some changes to fix the issue already.

Ok, I have found that the plugin Jetpack is the culprit. I reactivated it again and could see the pictures, then today my client said they weren't showing again. I have deactivated Jetpack and now they are back up. I'd like to use jetpack for some nice things they offer, but it won't show my images. Any ideas?
thanks.

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Lisa

Jetpack has some image optimisation options that could be related. Can you let me know the specific settings you are using in Jetpack that are related to images, and then I can try and reproduce the problem on my own test site...

Is there a way for you to login to my site and see the jetpack options. There are so many that you may recogize an issue. Meanwhile, I should quit using jetpack.

Nigel
Supporter

Screenshot 2019-06-14 at 07.29.22.png

Hi Lisa

I activated Jetpack with my account and tested the settings. The setting which causes the problem is the "Speed up image load times" setting, which uses the WordPress.com CDN to deliver images instead of from your server.

I'm not sure why that breaks, but disabling that setting your images are displaying correctly.

I've disabled the plugin for now, as you'll need to re-activate it with your own account.

If you check that and confirm the same, please.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.