Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Image instead value on CRED submit and CRED delete

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
In cred form, the button "Save" to submit the form. Instead this, I need to change the value "Save" with an image. How can I do that? I need the same thing with the button "Delete".

Solution:
You can do that in 2 steps, please follow below:

1. First, please add your own custom css class like below, you can add that in your theme’s style.css file or CRED >> CSS editor section.

For Save:

.btn-submit-save {
    background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) url("https://cdn4.iconfinder.com/data/icons/lingo/Add%20button.png") no-repeat scroll 0 0 !important; 
    font-size: 0 !important;
    height: 32px !important;
    width: 32px !important;
}

- Please replace above image URL with yours.
- Also update height/width as your image’s height/width.

2. Then add the class in CRED field submit button shortcode like this (btn-submit-save):

[cred_field field='form_submit' value='Save' urlparam='' class='btn btn-primary btn-lg btn-submit-save' output='bootstrap']

You can do same for the Delete button, just use a unique class name for it, like btn-submit-delete.

This support ticket is created 6 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by marcoR-6 6 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author

Hi,
I need to change value of the submit value in my CRED form.

[cred_field field='form_submit' value='Save' urlparam='' class='btn btn-primary btn-lg' output='bootstrap']

The shortcode above, generate the button "Save" to submit the form. Instead this, I need to change the value "Save" with an image. How can I do that? I need the same thing with the button "Delete".

Thanks,
M.

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Marco,

Thank you for contacting Toolset support. You can do that in 2 steps, please follow below:

1. First, please add your own custom css class like below, you can add that in your theme’s style.css file or CRED >> CSS editor section.

For Save:

.btn-submit-save {
    background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) url("<em><u>hidden link</u></em>") no-repeat scroll 0 0 !important; 
    font-size: 0 !important;
    height: 32px !important;
    width: 32px !important;
}

- Please replace above image URL with yours.
- Also update height/width as your image’s height/width.

2. Then add the class in CRED field submit button shortcode like this (btn-submit-save):

[cred_field field='form_submit' value='Save' urlparam='' class='btn btn-primary btn-lg btn-submit-save' output='bootstrap']

You can do same for the Delete button, just use a unique class name for it, like btn-submit-delete.
Thank you

It works,
thank you so much !

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.