Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I want booking plugin from tech softwares for woocommerce also show in layout

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
I am trying to: Show the booking and appointment plugin datepickers in a custom build product page with layouts in woo commerce.
booking and appointment plugin šŸ™https://www.tychesoftwares.com/store/premium-plugins/woocommerce-booking-plugin/)

Solution:
This was an issue with WooCommmerce views and it's fixed in the latest version.

This support ticket is created 7 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 ā€“ 10:00 - - - - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by marcov-3 7 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Mohammed.

Author

Will do. Just finished working. Will try this at home or tomorrow.

Cheers

I'm waiting for your feedback.

Thanks.

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-11 om 10.33.01.png

Hi,

I still see the "array" error. And what is strange I can't scroll anymore. I noticed it some other times also.

This is on my .dev(local) site. But also on the online test version I see the "array" still mentioned. Any ideas Mohammed?

Marco

Hi Macro,

I'm sorry for the long waiting time. I posted the same reply a long time ago but somehow it wasn't saved.

I didn't see this error before. So, we will need to know, what causes this error.

At first, please try to delete the Views and WooCommerce Views from your website using FTP program and redownload them from the downloads page here: https://toolset.com/account/downloads/ and upload them again to the website.

Also, please, if you have any active caching plugins, deactivate it and remove any caching files then test if the issue exists.

If the previous steps didn't work, then, I may kindly ask you to mention the required steps to replicate this issue in the next reply and Iā€™d like to replicate your site locally. For this, you'll need to temporarily install a plugin called "Duplicator" on your site. This will allow you to create a copy of your site and your content. You can provide me with the snapshot following these directions:
If you already know how Duplicator works ( http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/ ), please skip the following steps and just send me the installer file and the zipped package you downloaded.

:: Duplicator instructions
. From WordPress plugin page, look for "Duplicator" and install it
. Once installed, you get a new main menu "Duplicator"
. Chose "Packages"
. Click on the first button you find in the toolbar on the right ("Create Package")
. Give it a name or leave it as is
**You can ignore the uploads directory , cache and the archives
. Click on "Create Package Set"
. Wait until the package is ready
. Click on "Installer", then on "Package": the first one is just a php script, the second one is a zip file containing everything you need
. Send me both files (you probably want to use DropBox, Google Drive, or similar services, as the snapshot file will be quite big , you can also exclude the images if the file is very big )
IMPORTANT: remember to create or keep an admin account for me before creating the snapshot, or I won't be able to log-in. You may delete the new admin account once the snapshot has been built.

I will set the next reply as a private reply so you will able to provide a link to download the duplicator package.

Thanks and Best Regards

Shit shit, wrong package send. Could you set private response please?

Why don't you let users set the private part? šŸ™‚

Cheers

HI,

I am at the point that I only have the "not scroll" problem on page. There are no error thru the console. I found I can solve it when I added css:

*{
overflow: scroll!important;
}

So somewhere there is css telling "overflow:hidden" Any idea?

Cheers

Hi Macro,

I didn't understand your last message. Could you elaborate more?

I will set the next reply as a private one so that you can provide the correct package.

Thanks.

Hi Macro,

Glad to hear that the situation is better now.

According to our support policy, we only handle one issue per thread.

So, I may kindly ask you to open a new ticket for your new issue so that we can take care of it?

Thanks.

Ok, thanks Mohammed!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.