Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I want booking plugin from tech softwares for woocommerce also show in layout

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
I am trying to: Show the booking and appointment plugin datepickers in a custom build product page with layouts in woo commerce.
booking and appointment plugin 🙁https://www.tychesoftwares.com/store/premium-plugins/woocommerce-booking-plugin/)

Solution:
This was an issue with WooCommmerce views and it's fixed in the latest version.

This support ticket is created 7 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 10:00 - - - - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by marcov-3 7 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Mohammed.

Author

Hi

I am trying to: Show the booking and appointment plugin from tychesoftwares (hidden link) in a custom build product page with layouts in woo commerce. I have a premium license already.

I do not know how to implement it in the page because it is not supported by wp-types. Maybe with this is a good way? (hidden link) My php skills aren't that good 🙂

I would like to use the layouts with an possibility to show the bookings plugin.

If I change from the basic woo commerce page I can't find how to get the booking plugin to show.

Cheers
Marco

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Marco

There are very many WooCommerce extensions and it is not possible for us to support very many of them.

I have asked my colleagues whether it might be possible with this extension and I'll let you know when I hear back from them.

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Marco

I have been given the go ahead to escalate this as a compatibility issue so that it can be examined further to see if a solution can be found to make the extension work on a custom product page.

I'll keep you posted with any updates.

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Marco

Is it possible to get a copy of the extension from you for debugging as we don't have a copy ourselves.

Perhaps you could zip up the plugin files and make them available via dropbox or something similar.

I'll mark your next reply as private for you to share the link.

You can ignore the template asking for site credentials.

Nigel
Supporter

Thank you Marco

I have passed that on to our second tier.

First product – tssupp_1802 - Google Chrome 2016-12-23 15.30.42.png

Hello,

I’m Mohammed: the Toolset support team leader.

This is to inform you that Nigel will not be available from today until the next week.

If you don't mind, I will continue with you in this ticket.

I've downloaded the plugin, activated WooCommerce and created a simple product.
Unfortunately, I couldn't see anything related to the Calendar plugin or it might be not working (Check the attached screenshot)

Could you please guide me to replicate the issue so that I can work on it?

You may need to include some steps and screenshots to describe it.

I'm waiting for your reply.

Thanks.

Hi Mohammed,

No problem! Maybe you could take a look at the semi live site that I placed this afternoon. Can you switch the reply to private? I will send you login credentials.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I will set the next reply as a private one so that you can provide your credentials securely.

Thanks.

calendar with errors.png
image.png

HI,

I copied all the booking plugin to my website.
I got the calendar field like shown in the attached screenshot (image.png).

This shortcode generates the calendar in the product page while using Views and Layouts
[wpv-woo-buy-options add_to_cart_text='']

So, please try the following:
- Create a content template and assign it to the products
- Add this shortcode [wpv-woo-buy-options add_to_cart_text=''] to the content template
- Then create a Layout and add the content template to this layout

You will get the calendar in the product page but it will not work. please check the attached screenshot (calendar with errors.png)

This should work as expected. please give me some time to figure out the issue cause and I will get back to you again.

Thanks.

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-03 om 14.04.27.png

Yep i see it. But I get an array error. Maybe this is good to know.

hidden link

Hi,

I was able to reproduce the issue.

I saw that the datepicker field is not working when you customize the product page with Toolset WooCommerce Views and Layouts.

FYI, there is a javascript file that is not being loaded initialize-datepicker.min.js
which causes the issue.

Anyway, I escalated the issue to the development team to check it and I will get back to you once I get any updates.

Thanks.

Great thanks!

Cheers

Any luck with this issue? I am in the middle of a project with this. It would be nice to have some kind of solution the coming week.

Thanks

Hi Macro,

I've checked the status of the issue in our internal queues and found that it's under testing.
So, I expect that this would be fixed in the next release of WooCommerce View.

Please wait and I will notify you once I get any updates.

Thanks.

Hi Macro,

WooCommerce Views 2.6.6 is available on https://toolset.com/account/downloads/ .
Could you please update it to the latest version and let me know if it fixes your issue?

Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.