Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I updated all my Toolset plugins yesterday – and everything fails, i'm lost:-/

This support ticket is created 6 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do? I just made the update

Is there any documentation that you are following? no

Is there a similar example that we can see? You can get access to WP were all the plugins are installed

What is the link to your site? hidden link

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Bo Jensen,

Thank you for contacting Toolset support. Is there any specific plugin which is not updating or all Toolset plugins are not updating?

We recently had a bug in Types update, which you can easily solve like this:
1. Deactivate Types plugin
2. Update Types plugin
3. Activate Types plugin

This way plugin will be updated. Alternate way is to please delete Toolset plugins and re-install them by downloading again from your Toolset account. Don’t worry all of your Toolset data will be kept as it is. https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

Please let me know if it resolves the issue, Thank you

Hi, I get you to look at:
hidden link (this is a single page)
hidden link (this is a list)

I reinstalled all plugins from scratch, and are now able to see all my Taxonomi, posts in the backend. But as you can see the lists and single pages doesn't work.

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hello,

1. Is Content template or View used on the pages you have provided (single page and list page)? If yes, then edit View / CT and re-assign those.

2. I noticed that your site is using Varnish cache:
- Please clear out your website cache, server cache (Varnish), plugin cache (if any), browser cache too, and see if problem is solved after that or not.

3. If issue still persists, can you please also try to check it by deactivating all third-party plugins and switching back to the Default Theme (e.g. Twenty Sixteen theme) to see for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

4. If problem still occurs, I would need to request for temporary WP and FTP login info for your site.

Thank you

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.