Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I need help

This support ticket is created 6 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 4.78 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 6 years ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Trying to get modules to work
Is there any documentation that you are following?
Every documentation
Is there a similar example that we can see?
you have that already on the site, it is a common problem.
What is the link to your site?www.dekeukenvernieuwers.nl

But please, this is just asking how to get the modules upload working. That shouldn't be too hard - I don't understand why I get someone from Jamaica to help me as there is also someone in London - he could have easily looked into this already. I really need to get this working, otherwise I will skip to another plugin and ask for a money return. Sorry for my being a bit rude, but I am tired of companies promising everything - maybe you don't know how frustrating it is to have bought this Toolset and not being able to work with the most important thing of that plugin.....
I need a link to the modules - I read someone else got that too.
Please help,
kind regards,
Josh Haijer

Dear Josh,

I assume we are talking about the problem in your another thread:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/unable-to-retrieve-contents-from-the-server-open-furl-is-bad/

It is a server problem, in order to retrieve those Reference Sites content, the cURL extension is required:
hidden link

As a workaround, please let me know which Reference Sites do you need:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/#application-frameworks

I can setup a duplicator package and send it to your email, you can use duplicator plugin to install it easily:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Hi Luo Yang,
thank you for your information. It is always difficult - every server set-up is different around the world I assume.... I will try to gewt cURL done, but I don't know if that will work fast. I would like to experiment with reference site Testimonial Three Column Grid. I don't know if it will work the way I want, but I have to try. I would like to set up reference pages like the ones I already have f.e. hidden link

And while we're talking: what I don't understand with all these Testimonial plugins from almost every plugin company - they assume that people send their avatar or that only people from companies send testimonials. We get testimonials from hundreds of people that don't have an avatar. I would like a testimonial page where I can change Title (font size and color etc), where I can show the COMPLETE text of the sender, where I can have the name of the sender and the city of the sender and the date. And then choose background color and grid. Lots of testimonial plugins they al look the same. That is why I wanted to try your plugin. To see if I can change it to my own liking. And I chose your company because I got a message saying it works well with Elementor. So now you know it all! Hope this is all possible!
Kind regards,
Josh Haijer
info@tophole.nl

There is some other problem in module "Testimonial Three Column Grid", I have setup another similar module for you:
Testimonials - Three Column Grid With Larger Photos

Here are detail steps:
1) you can get two files in below link
hidden link

2) install a fresh wordpress installation and activate: Types + Views plugins + Module Manager plugins
- Dashboard-> Toolset-> Toolset Export / Import-> Modules
import the file testimonials-threecolumngridwithlargerphotos-2018-09-27.zip

- Dashboard-> Tools-> Import-> WordPress,
import the file platafo-lma.wordpress.2018-09-27.xml

- Dashboard-> Toolset-> Settings
enable option "Toolset should load Bootstrap 3.0"

Then create a page, and display the view "Testimonials - three column grid with larger photos":
[wpv-view name="testimonials-three-column-grid-with-larger-photos"]

More help:
https://toolset.com/modules/testimonials-three-column-grid-with-larger-photos/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.