Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I have an error on my site if I select categories in my view

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Mateus Getulio 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Mateus Getulio.

Author

Hi
We have a problem on our site hidden link
The problem shows when I select in a view categories in the content section.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Do you have more details about the error? Screenshots if it is an error that appears in the UI or in the browser dev tools. Or does the error appear in the PHP debug.log?

Could you share your Toolset debug info, please? https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Knipsel.JPG

Hi Nigel

I have added an image and also the debug information

Thanks!

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply.

We have just checked the website hidden link, and now it is down due to custom code snippets added through Toolset. I'm wondering if it is the same issue as the one reported here with the View? Could you please try to remove the customization done, one by one, while checking if it solves the issue?

Please let us know. Thank you.

Hi Mateus,

that was an other issue, I've deleted it but now there is still an issue.

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply.

Could you please tell us a little more about the steps you tried before the issue started happening? Also, I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://toolset.com/privacy-policy-and-gdpr-compliance/#data-shared-with-our-support
**IMPORTANT**

- Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
- If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this: hidden link

Please, let me know if you need any additional details. Have a nice day.

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Hello there,

Thank you for providing the credentials.

May I kindly ask you to recreate a similar problematic View in this clean Sandbox installation? hidden link

I tried to do it myself in your website, for this new View created: hidden link, but no luck.

Please try to recreate the View in the Sandbox and let us know the exact step-by-step you're following. Also, just to make sure, do we have your authorization to make a copy of the website and migrate it into another server, if necessary? In order to perform more complex tests without compromising the live production.

Please keep us posted about it. Thank you.

I deleted all my views and also the plugins. Then I reinstalled them en de problem was gone.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.