Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I had help with a Filter in a view by Logged in user..did work now super SLOOWWW

This support ticket is created 6 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 6 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I got help from Minesh with setting up a filter by logged in user... was all working fine but has very recently started massively slowing down the page it is on... it now takes up to a minute to load rather than the seconds it used to... Not sure what has caused it. ... probably the WP update?... Yes I have all the Toolset plugins up to date... this is the only problem I have identified.

See where Minesh helped with this before: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/filtering-a-view-by-logged-in-user-custom-field-value/ and https://toolset.com/forums/topic/using-conditional-output-in-views-with-repeater-fields/#post-403065

The page that contains the problem and is taking forever (up to 1 minute) to load is: hidden link

You WILL need to be logged in to access this page.

My site is hosted with WPEngine so I am unable to use duplicator.

I am setting up access to my staging site.

I hope you can help.

Cheers

Peter

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Peter,

It seems the website is slow in general.

Does the issue still remain when you temporarily disable all the non-toolset plugins ?

Sometimes conflicts can causes these slow downs.

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.