Skip Navigation

[Resolved] i got two problem with toolset

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ridgel 1 year, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
errorcheckout.png

1 i got a error when i enable woocommerce block
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function make() on bool in /home/rootpal-room/htdocs/room.rootpal.online/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-views/application/Bootstrap.php:128 Stack trace: #0 /home/rootpal-room/htdocs/room.rootpal.online/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): WooViews\Bootstrap->register_legacy_hooks() #1 /home/rootpal-room/htdocs/room.rootpal.online/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters() #2 /home/rootpal-room/htdocs/room.rootpal.online/wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action() #3 /home/rootpal-room/htdocs/room.rootpal.online/wp-settings.php(598): do_action() #4 /home/rootpal-room/htdocs/room.rootpal.online/wp-config.php(107): require_once('...') #5 /home/rootpal-room/htdocs/room.rootpal.online/wp-load.php(50): require_once('...') #6 /home/rootpal-room/htdocs/room.rootpal.online/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php(22): require_once('...') #7 {main} thrown in /home/rootpal-room/htdocs/room.rootpal.online/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-views/application/Bootstrap.php on line 128

2 when i enable toolset type, woocommerce and astra theme, my checkout page is broken
hidden link this is my checkout url

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Ridgel,

Thank you for getting in touch.

The main problem here on the checkout page is because of Woocommerce and Bootstrap compatibility.

To resolve this you will need to disable toolset from loading bootstrap by going to Toolset -> Settings and scrolling to Bootstrap Loading, finally select the option "The theme or another plugin is already loading Bootstrap "

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

微信截图_20220705180915.png

thanks so much but i have another question
i have create a woocommerce product archive and insert a form to change stock quality , it working well before, but suddenly it not working at all, i cannot change the stock quality, and whatever i enable stock manage or not, the stock manage will turn to disable i have see all the form lable become something like this _manage stock im quite sure its working before

Shane
Supporter

Hello,

Can you send me a link to where I can see the form ?

Thanks,
Shane

hidden link
you should login with

Shane
Supporter

Hello,

I took a look at this for you and i'm not experiencing the issue.

Whenever I change the stock number through the form, it is reflected on the backend as well as when I go back to the shop page the stock changes.

the problem is enable stock manage or disable stock manage is not working on frontend form, when i change stock quality, it will automatic disable the stock manage, i have take a video for it
hidden link

Shane
Supporter

Hi Ridgel,

Before I setup a sandbox site to test this can you let me know when did this issue started to occur ?

Also does it occur when you've disabled all the non-toolset plugins ?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Shane

i have disable the other plugins but the problem still same

Shane
Supporter

Hello,

Unfortunately this is not replicable on a fresh install. If you check the link below for the sandbox site you can see that the problem isn't replicable.
hidden link

hidden link

So the issue is localized to your site itself.

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.