Skip Navigation

[Resolved] i cant insert content into cred form. also typing not possible.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
When I use AVADA and CRED; I cannot create any CRED Forms anymore.
As soon as the mandatory AVADA Plugin "Fusion Builder" is deactivated, I can create Forms again.

Solution:
There is an Erratum that fixes this issue.
https://toolset.com/errata/cred-conflicts-with-avada-codemirror/
(will be fixed in CRED 1.9)

Please acknowledge that this patch is ONLY against AVADA/mandatory Avada Plugins/CRED.
It will not solve issues that eventually surge in the Form Wizard/Editor due to other third parties.

If you still experience the issue, it's due to another Plugin and would require a new Support Ticket.

This support ticket is created 7 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by gerhardR-2 7 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
Screenshot (2).png

I am trying to: insert content into cred form

I visited this URL: the cred new post form page

I expected to see: the auto generated content or something else inserted

Instead, I got: there is the small loading sign between buttons and its not possible to write or to insert anything in the content area.

okay, i found out now that the problem is caused by fusion builder avada plugin. if i deactivate it i can insert the content. is there a solution other than deactivating the plugin?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

This is known issue to us and already reported to our developers but the fix will be shipped with next release CRED plugin version 1.9.

Please kindly hold on for further updates.

When is the next release due? I appreciate you might not be able to guarantee a date but "hold on" isn't really a great help when we're trying to deliver projects. What order of time are we looking at: 5 mins, 5 hours, 5 days, 5 weeks, 5 months?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I've good news for you. Our developers prepared hotfix in order to fix this issue. Could you please follow the guidelines given with the following link and try to resolve your issue.
=> https://toolset.com/errata/cred-conflicts-with-avada-codemirror/

As Minesh mentioned, there is an Erratum that fixes this issue.
https://toolset.com/errata/cred-conflicts-with-avada-codemirror/

I want to make sure this works for you properly.

Please acknowledge that this patch is ONLY against AVADA/mandatory Avada Plugins/CRED.
It will not solve issues that eventually surge in the Form Wizard/Editor due to other third parties.

it would be great if you could confirm that this patch also works for you.
I just re-tested it today with CRED, AVADA, Fusion Builder and Fusion Core.

It works fine. 🙂

thank you very much for solving this and informing me. It works now.

will this continue working if i do the updates?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.