Skip Navigation

[Closed] I am using toolset forms and control access.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I am using toolset forms and control access. I would like a my-account page which lists the forms I have access to update. A similar requirement is in a tutorial to limit access to a specific logged-in user but I want to see the pages containing the forms to see what a logged in user has access to. This seems to work in menus automatically. Clearly I am doing something wrong?

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
haddington.info/index.php/my-account

Also, this page seems to have content overlayed onto the heading, again, what am I doing incorrectly?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To suggest the next steps, I'll need to see how the 'my account' page, access control, and forms are currently set up in the admin area.

Can you please share temporary admin login details, along with the exact steps to understand the full requirements?

Note: Your next reply will be private and making a complete backup copy is recommended before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

The topic ‘[Closed] I am using toolset forms and control access.’ is closed to new replies.