Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I am not able to view my plugins.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
An error on the plugins page meant that no plugins were displayed.

Solution:
An error arose in the installer code for Types related to the release of the Toolset Blocks plugin, which can be resolved as described in the below erratum.

Relevant Documentation:
https://toolset.com/errata/fatal-error-after-activating-or-updating-types/

This support ticket is created 5 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ronaldR-2 5 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Typs plugin causing conflict.png

Hello Support,

Earlier today I went in to my installed pugins section to find that my plugins were not displaying. I went to my c-panel and began renaming my plugins with the extension .bak and when I got to types and refreshed my page in the wordpress CMS, all of my plugins came back. I went through all of my plugins and renamed them one by one while renaming types back and forth from "types" to "types.bak" to see if there was any conflict between your plugin and others and nothing showed. I have attached an image of what is showing up now after reactivating the types plugin. Please let me know what I need to do in order to fix this problem.

Thank you,

Ron

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Ronald

Could you please check the solution here to see if it is the same issue?

https://toolset.com/errata/fatal-error-after-activating-or-updating-types/

Thank you, Nigel. So far all is good.

Regards,

Ron

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.