Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How to translate Tabs in Layout

This support ticket is created 7 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 6.06 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Torbjörn 7 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Skärmavbild 2017-01-27 kl. 10.31.54.png

I am trying to: Translate Tabs in Layout

I have with great succes translate string with the method like [wpml-string context='HbookL']Beds[/wpml-string]

Now I tried to use this method in my Layout with tabs but with less success. 🙁
In Tabs it just shows the shortcode as I wrote it, What is the best way to translate Tabs in Layouts?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Please allow me to consult our developers for this and I'll get in touch with you as soon as I know more.

Any update about this? I also need to translate tabs in layout

Minesh
Supporter

Hello manuelan,

Yes - I have update for you that the Tabs and Accordion title translation feature is added to layouts. Both tabs and accordions are able to translate title using string translation and render the translated string in frontend.

The fix will be shipped with next layouts release 1.9.

Minesh
Supporter

We have published a new release for Toolset components. You will be able to translate the Tabs title using WPML String Translation.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I kindly request you to update ALL Toolset plugins to it's latest official release version and try to resolve your issue. You can download ALL latest Toolset plugins from:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

After the last update the translation is function very well, but I notice that the tab-module have some flaws. When first time visiting page with tabs, information from all tabs displays under the first tab. After clicking an another tab information resides where they should be.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.