Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How to set infowindow width

This support ticket is created 5 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Juan 5 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Juan.

Author

I would like to set a specific width for the infowindows of markers in a map. How can I do it?

Juan
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Gian Luca

Thanks for the feedback.

According to the official Google Maps documentation, "By default, an info window expands to fit its content, and auto-wraps text if the info window fills the map":
hidden link

This means that by default, the infowindow width should be set according to its content. However, later on it states that "if you wish to explicitly size the content, you can put it in a div element and style the div with CSS", so I would recommend you doing jut that: wrap the content of your infowindow into a container and style it.

Hope it helps.

Regards.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.