Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How to make toolset pages responsive for every device?

This support ticket is created 2 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by traceM 2 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

We have a website made with toolset and elementor. We want it to be responsive in any device . Do toolset provides customizing its pages with every mobile device. We know we can customize it for mobile view . But not every mobile has same dimensions. Example We customized the toolset page for an Iphone X but when the dimensions are changed ie. for a Samsung Galaxy, the buttons and all are not responsive at all. Is there any way to make it responsive for every device?

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting Toolset support.

Toolset only supports 3 kinds of devices, mobiles, tablets, and desktops through a setting that should separate the dimensions, called breakpoints. This is configurable in "Toolset->Settings->General(tab)->Responsive web design breakpoints for Toolset Blocks" at the bottom of the page.

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if you have any questions.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you for you help Jamal!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.