Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How to export custom code?

This support ticket is created 3 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 6.79 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by himanshuS 3 years, 2 months ago.

Author

I am migrating my site and would like to export the custom code that I have written in the Toolset custom code section. How can I do that?

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

You'll see that each of the snippets is stored in the folder /wp-content/toolset-customizations/. You can simply copy that folder over to your new site.

The snippets will be recognised if you check in Toolset > Settings, but they won't be active, you'll need to do that manually.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.