Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How to display the custom fields of a product in the additional info tab

This support ticket is created 4 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by hannesU-2 4 years, 3 months ago.

Author

Hi ther Toolset-Team,

I am trying to: display my custom field for a product in a shop in the information tab on the product single page. I have to use a theme my customer wants to use (Aurum). So i added my view in the functions.php like this:
some code with add_filter.... and then:

function woo_custom_information_tab_content() {
echo render_view( array( 'name' => 'view-anzeige-produkt-details' ) );
}

The view is shown on the product details page but it lists the custom fields of all products in the loop...
I think maybe my brain is on a go-slow here....

How can i just show the custom fields of the current product here? i mean something like "Value set by the current page where this View is shown". But this is no option in the filter when i want the view to show products....

or do i just have to add the content template in the functions? I want to use the functions.php, because i do not want to touch the themes single-product. php or whatever that is called 😉

Hope you can help
Thanks in advance
Hannes

Ahhhh.... My issue is resolved now.
I used echo render_view_template( ID of template ); and it works.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.