Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How to apply css to archive page

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

The issue here is that he user wanted to know if it was possible to remove the divi css from the archive page with our Toolset plugins.

Solution:

Unfortunately no this is not possible to do. I would recommend contacting the divi support team for assistance on this one.

This support ticket is created 5 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by afernandez 5 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
toolset.png

Tell us what you are trying to do?

I have an archive page called "artistas" (hidden link). I have defined an aditional css:

#main-content .container { width:100%; max-width: none; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px;
padding-left: 0px;}

This rule modify the Divi child theme structure to achieve fullwidth page.

My problem is that this change modify general styles of Divi and I would like to do in other way. I would like to know if I can define in the toolset wordpress archive to achieve the same result without modify Divi child theme. Other option should be I could define an css id in the container element but I don't know how to do it with Toolset

I was trying to disable the theme in the Toolset options (see attached file) but i couldn't do it or I don't know how to do it.

Thanks in advance

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Afernandez,

Thank you for contacting our support question.

Is it that you want to add this css to your archive page only ?

#main-content .container { width:100%; max-width: none; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px;
padding-left: 0px;}

If so then there should be a custom css section on your custom archive where you can add this.

If i've misinterpreted please let me know a little more details on the question.

Thanks,
Shane

toolset2.jpg

No, maybe I don't explain well.

I have one archive page (hidden link) is developed with Toolset. This page contain css and styles of Divi. I would like to know if I can disable Divi styles and css in this archive page. I don't know how to do this in the setup archive page.

When I render this page in the navigator I get this html code in the attached file. This styles come from Divi (with rows) and I have to change to get the result that I want. If I change the divi css in archive page to modify a behaviour in "artistas" photos list this change modify Divi Css and it affects other parts of the page. I would like to disable Divi CSS styles in this page but I don't know how

I hope explain well now

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Afernandez,

Unfortunately, no you aren't able to disable the divi css with our Toolset plugins.

Only the sections that you see highlighted in your initial screenshot can be disabled or modified with our Toolset plugins.

To remove the CSS itself I would that you get in contact with the Divi Support team for advise on this one.

Thanks,
Shane

I am very pleasure with the attention although it couldn´t resolve my issue

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.