Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How do I load modules to my site?

This support ticket is created 7 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 6 years, 12 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?

I would like to integrate the FlexSlider module into the Content template for my custom post type. I visited to the instructions page on how to add modules to your site, but all it says is "..first download the module manager". There was no link to the module manager and I cannot find the module manager on your site. So how do I add it to my site?

Just to be clear, I want to add this to the template so it will query the multiple image fields included in my custom post. Is this module capable of that? If not, how can I do this?

Thanks

Dear Tomas,

You should be able to download the "Toolset Module Manager" plugin here:
https://toolset.com/download/toolset-module-manager/#changelog

And if you are going to display the multiple instance image field, you can try with Views shortcode [wpv-for-each], see our document:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/repeating-fields/#Displaying Repeating Fields

Luo,

Thank you for your help. I was able to successfully load the modules manager and load the flex slider module. Is there any documentation for this module?

I noticed it created two new views: a Main Slider view, and a Thumbnail View. It also created a new post type named "Slides". I have a single custom post type that I am trying to display photos with, lets call this post type "Car Listings". How do I get the photos added to each "Car Listing" post to show up in the new module views? And how do I make each view to only show the photos from the specific post and not all of them?

Thanks,
Tom

The FlexSlider module is only an example, you will need to customize it for your case, there isn't existed document for the FlexSlider module, but there is a document for creating sliders with Views plugin:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/creating-sliders-with-types-and-views/

I suggest you follow above document to create the sliders for your website.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.