Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How can I open post in new tab after cred form submission

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.19 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by himanshuS 1 year, 12 months ago.

Assisted by: Christopher Amirian.

Author

I am processing a lot of posts from CTA on the posts loop and would like to see the results of the work by opening a new tab for the edited post. How can I do that?

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Hi there,

I am not sure if I understood the issue that you are facing.

Would you please give us more context and with screenshots so that we know what is your setup and what you want to achieve?

Thank you

Sure. I have a loop of CPT called portfolio. On that loop, I am using a CRED form as a Button only form called 'Create skill profile'.

This is an edit form for the portfolio post type and the setup is such that the portfolio post is shown when the form submission is done.

But, the portfolio post opens up in the same window. I would like to open the edited post in a new tab.

Here is the image of the portfolio loop - hidden link

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Hi there,

Thank you for the information. I don't think there is a way to do that from Toolset options, it might be possible to do so with some sort of Javascript intervention.

If I have the link to the button in question I might be able to give you a starter code.

You are welcome to share the login info as a private message if being logged in is necessary to see the forms.

Thanks.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.