Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Hi! We are using gravity forms and want to display both a form and a view

This support ticket is created 7 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by hendrikH 7 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

I am trying to: display a gravity form AND a custom post type view
using these shortcodes:

[gravityform id="5" title="false" description="false"]

[wpv-view name="bewertungen" limit="-1" offset="0" orderby="date" order="desc"]

I visited this URL:

I expected to see: the form AND the view

Instead, I got: just the wpv-view

Is there no possibility to use gravity forms together with toolset? the gravity forms code works perfectly if I don't add the wpv-view...

I hope this information is enough to make my problem clear...

This is strange.

But since Gravity Forms is a paid Tool, can you send me a ZIP of it, so I can test this myself and see if I can find a Solution?

You can use Google Drive to share the ZIP with me.

This plugin is using outdated functions.

( ! ) Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget in GFWidget is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /wp-includes/functions.php on line 3891

Maybe you want to take that to the Developers of Gravity Forms.

Regarding your issue, I cannot replicate it.

1. I created a Form with a Single Line field
2. Created a Post View (Custom Posts)
3. Inserted both the Form and View to a Page, using the default settings
4. I can see both the form and view

Can you elaborate the exact steps in case I miss something crucial?

I think the conflict is either JS or PHP.

Please deactivate all Plugins but Toolset and Gravity Forms and use a Native WordPress theme like Twenty Sixteen, and then try to replicate the issue.
If it still happens, look at the Browser Console if there are any JS errors and activate WP Debug to see if any Errors happen.
https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG

Hey Beda,

thanks for you help. I´ve fixed it 🙂 The problem was, that i have exaggerated it a little bit with the minify-settings in W3 Total Cache. All .css-files for gravity forms were combined and this seems to be the mistake.

Thanks for your help!

Regards
Philipp

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.