Skip Navigation

[Closed] Hi, the Toolset Woocommerce Blocks plugin is indexing the sensitive order data.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Author
Capture.png

Hi,
When I enable the WooCommerce Toolset Blocks plugin it shows me the following archive page that is revealing sensitive order information:
hidden link
Can you please take a look and tell me how to fix it? I tried to find a setting but couldn't.
Thank you!

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi there

The orders archive is purposefully made public, over the years we had a lot of requests to make it possible to create custom public archives for orders.

You can prevent guest users (or other roles) from seeing it using Access, and bringing the Order post type under Access control, and then removing read rights.

https://toolset.com/course-lesson/setting-access-control/

The topic ‘[Closed] Hi, the Toolset Woocommerce Blocks plugin is indexing the sensitive order data.’ is closed to new replies.