Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Hi, following tutorial "Part 4: Pagination" the css I copy/pasted does not take.

This support ticket is created 7 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Konstantinos Galanakis 7 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Konstantinos Galanakis.

Author
Screen Shot 2016-10-09 at 1.41.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-10-09 at 1.40.17 PM.png

I am trying to: Follow a tutorial: Part 4: Pagination.
The css I copy/pasted doesn't apply/save. I't svisible in the css editor, but not on the page

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see: inline pagination

Instead, I got: pagination controls that aren't inline

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset Support.

Everything is fine in your code except one minor thing. It seems that where you set the class for the pagination container div, you need to write it as ‘<div class=”pagination-container”>’. You missed the “=” symbol between the class tag and the class name.

Also keep in mind that if you place your “[wpv-pager-nav-links]” shortcode between your “[wpv-pager-prev-page]” and “[wpv-pager-next-page]” shortcodes, your pagination will look exactly as it looks like on the tutorial site.

If you have any further issues, please let me know.

Regards

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.