Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Help needed

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

This support ticket is created 6 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by StephenD4019 6 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?

Hii

i want to migrate this page hidden link to hidden link

Is there any documentation that you are following?

I did export and import but it's not working

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - as I understand you want to display your content group by alphabetical order A...Z - Correct?

I would like to know how you have build your view's as It needs nested view, one view to display Alphabets and one view to display it's associated posts.

Could you please tell me how you are displaying your current content?

If you access the old site you will see the front end templates, etc have not transferred across.
Also I need the A to Z to nest between the images already on the page. These images can only be seen when you click on BeaverBuilder page builder.

Thanks.

Minesh
Supporter

Well - could you please share exact problem URL and access details.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

well - I see as you mentioned that content templates are blank.

Could you please send me zip you exported from your old site?

I need exact step information in order to replicate the issue.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

I can give you logins of that ite but i only want that page not full site migration

Minesh
Supporter

Yes - could you pass me the access details and which view you want to migrate to another site and I will check whats going on there and if its possible or not or is there any bug.

We don't want to migrate we want the same page like this hidden link to hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Well - I can see that with this link: hidden link

I've added the code to display with content template:

[wpv-conditional if="( '[wpv-post-id]' ne '472' )"]
<div class="add_space1"></div>
<div>[wpv-post-link]</div>
[/wpv-conditional]

[wpv-conditional if="( '[wpv-post-id]' eq '472' )"]
<div class="add_space1"></div>
<div><a href="<em><u>hidden link</u></em>">Advantage – See Hastings Direct</a></div>
[/wpv-conditional]

And I can see not its displaying the results here:
=> hidden link

Thanks.

As per my last message, how can this content have a margin because it is too close to the left side of the screen?

Also how can we get it to display the BeaverBuilder content on the page at the same time as displaying Toolset front end?

Minesh
Supporter

Well - We have detailed Doc available how you can use Beaver Builder with Toolset:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/using-toolset-with-beaver-builder/

How you can build content templates using Beaver Builder:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/using-toolset-with-beaver-builder/designing-templates-for-custom-post-types-and-custom-fields-with-beaver-builder/

What are the best practices to use Beaver Builder with Toolset:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/using-toolset-with-beaver-builder/best-practices-creating-templates-beaver-builder/

You need to follow the Docs and adjust your content with some custom CSS to align your content if needed.

Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.