Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Gravity form not working inside toolset view loop

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

I am using Gravity Forms inside a Toolset view loop, but the form is not submitting. However, when I add it outside the loop, it works fine.

Solution:

IMPORTANT STEP! Create a backup of your website. Or better approach will be to test this on a copy/staging version of the website to avoid any disruption of a live website.
- Switch to the default theme such as "TwentyTwenty" by going to "WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > themes".
- Go to "WordPress Dashboard > Plugins" and deactivate all plugins except Toolset and Gravity Froms
- Check if you can still recreate the issue.
- If not, re-activate your plugins one by one and check the issue each time to find out the plugin that causes the problem.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christopher Amirian 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Christopher Amirian.

Author

Dear Support team,

I am using gravity form inside toolset view loop but form not submittin when i add outside loop working fine here it's my URL

hidden link

Please give me reply as earlier as possible.

Thanks

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Hi there,

This might be a compatibility issue between Toolset and Grvit Forms. I suggest if you have Ajax lading on your view turn it off and check if the issue persists:

To be able to report the compatibility issues we need to replicate the issue on a clean installation.
I created a clean installation of WordPress, Toolset
You can access the WordPress dashboard using the link below:
hidden link

Kindly follow the steps below:

- Install Gravity forms
- Add a view
- Try to replicate the issue.

This will help us to report the probable issue to the compatibility team and solve the possible problem faster.

Hi Christopher

I implement view and display gravity form inside view working fine here

hidden link

Can you tell what si exactly problem in my setup

Thanks

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Hi there,

This shows that there is a problem with the setup on your website and it might be some sort of conflict.

- IMPORTANT STEP! Create a backup of your website. Or better approach will be to test this on a copy/staging version of the website to avoid any disruption of a live website.
- Switch to the default theme such as "TwentyTwenty" by going to "WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > themes".
- Go to "WordPress Dashboard > Plugins" and deactivate all plugins except Toolset and Gravity Froms
- Check if you can still recreate the issue.
- If not, re-activate your plugins one by one and check the issue each time to find out the plugin that causes the problem.

If the problem persists, please get back to us with the login information of the website copy so we can double check.

Do not give the live website info as it requires us to change stuff to do troubleshooting.

Also make sure the next reply is marked as private and provide the name of the view that you used the Gravity Forms in.

Thanks.

Solved after change theme Thanks

marcB-6 confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-03-06 05:14:15.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.