Skip Navigation

[Resolved] GOOGLE MAPS LOOK WEIRD SUDDENLY

This support ticket is created 5 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by mariaA-6 5 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
mapsweird.jpg

Hello,

The graphics of your google maps look weird regarding the option on the right. I think started to look this after updating your plugin. I attach a screenshot to understand. The options on the right side of the map seem to be misplaced and the yellow man is too small to figure out what it is.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Maria,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I would recommend that you temporarily disable all the non-toolset plugins and try again as this could be because of a plugin conflict.

Once you have done this please let me know the results.

Thanks,
Shane

Did it and nothing changed. I deactivated all of the plugins except toolset maps and toolset views

Shane
Supporter

Hi Maria,

Would you mind providing me with admin access to the site so that I can have a look at the for you ?

The private fields will be enabled for your next response.

Also please let me know the page that this issue is on.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Maria,

From what I can see the issue is only on this page.

If this view was added to a different page would the same issue be reflected?

Thanks,
Shane

This is a view of the custom post type city. the issue is on every post of this cpt. another example > hidden link

Shane
Supporter

Hi Maria,

Would you mind if I took a copy of your site to test locally ? I would not want to be running tests on your live site in the event any error is generated.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Shane

I dont mind do it.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Maria,

Seems I have some issues with this copy of the site.

However I was able to find that the issue was being caused by the view loading the content template.

What I did to work around this is to remove the content template and to add the view content directly to the loop editor.
hidden link

Thanks,
Shane

I am sorry, but your solution is not working. You fixed the map but you messed up the rest of the view did you notice that? The posts loading under the map have lost their css settings. If I try to add them back, then the map starts to look weird again.

I replaced everything as it was. And I found the solution by myself. I had to make a simple change in the css settings, cause after your recent update on toolset maps the setting .entry-content img {padding-top: 15px; } affected the map in vew also.
It wasn't doing it before. That was the problem.

No need of further assistance

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.