Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Google Maps API warning: NoApiKeys hidden link

This support ticket is created 7 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shawn 7 years, 11 months ago.

Author
Screen Shot 2016-05-26 at 11.36.23.png

I am trying to: use Toolset maps

I visited this URL: dev.aguawebs.com/tsnew/sunday-social

I expected to see: a map

Instead, I got: nothing and the error "Google Maps API warning: NoApiKeys hidden link"

I have the API key setup correctly, the Google API console is showing the 404 errors - so I am presuming this is setup correctly.

I followed your tutorials for setting up the maps in a content template - this is the shortcode I am using:

[wpv-map-render map_id='map-3']
[wpv-map-marker map_id='map-3' marker_id='marker-3' marker_title='Tennis Centre' marker_field='wpcf-location-address'][/wpv-map-marker]

Does this plugin work as I checked the forums and there are a few people complaining about similar problems.

If not - is there an eta for a code fix because I will have to look for an alternative solution for this site.

(PS - where is the debug info found now? It doesn't seem to be where it is explained above?)

OK - I did a fresh install of wordpress, installed my theme without any customisation, didn't install any plugins other than Toolset and it worked.... so it must be something I have done in my customisations or a plugin - so will work through and figure that out.

Thanks & apologies

Is there a fix for this problem yet? I'm still getting this error. Some front-end maps load the address, some don't. The map address shows fine in the post editor.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.