Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Give points and rewards\badges to users

This support ticket is created 2 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by nadavL 2 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Hi,

Could you please advise what would be the best way to give users points and rewards based on activities they're doing on the site (registering, searching, writing reviews, rating, filling out forms, newsletter registration, etc.)?

I found a plugin called MyCRED, which seems ok, but I'm not sure if it works with Toolset special post types and fields, and Toolset forms.

Thanks,
Nadav

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

We do not have any official integration with plugin MyCRED. Even the plugin MyCRED looks like work on per user base and we do not have any major experience with that.

The only way I would suggest is you can use the following test site where I've installed the MyCRED plugin. You can use the following link for auto-login.
=> hidden link

You should play with the above test site and explore what you can do and what you can not. It's totally on you with what plugin you would like to go with as Toolset do not offer any activity tracking or badge system.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.