Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Genesis integration not working

This support ticket is created 7 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 7 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
awful.jpg
ok.jpg

I am trying to produce a nice-looking webpage using Genesis and Toolset.

The attached screenshots demonstrate the problem. The image with the white panel is without the Genesis plugin activated. You'll note that the layout is congested, the various views within the one layout are not aligned, etc.

The second image is with the plugin activated. You'll note that the header and menu have disappeared, along with all sense of layout.

Am I doing something wrong here? Should a Toolset Layout or View just simply look good within the Genesis framework? Or do I need to tackle this from another direction?

Thanks in advance ????

Greig

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I hope you went through our detailed Doc on genesis integration:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/layouts-genesis-integration/

If yes - I would like to have following information:
- Could you please make sure that you are running with ALL latest Toolset plugins?
- Are you using Genesis child theme?

Could you please send me debug information that will help us to investigate your issue.
=> https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.