Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Genesis and Toolset compatibility

This support ticket is created 7 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 7 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

A couple of weeks ago, I was told not to upgrade to the newest Genesis because it was not compatible with Toolset.

Have you thoroughly tested everything, and is it okay to upgrade yet?

Thanks!

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Michael

We have been refining the Genesis Integration plugin in response to client feedback over the past couple of weeks and are close to releasing an updated version.

I am marking this thread as Fixed in next release and attaching it to the relevant internal ticket for tracking so that I can let you know when it is available.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Michael

I'm just reviewing the tickets marked as fixed in next release in anticipation of a slew of updates for the main Toolset plugins intended to be published after the weekend when testing is completed.

The Genesis integration plugin has been pending, waiting on the release of Layouts 1.9, and both will be published next week, which should hopefully resolve your issue.

Thanks for your patience.

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out!

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Nigel is on vacation. This is Minesh here and I'm happy to inform you that we have published a new release for Toolset plugins. Please update the Toolset plugins and try to resolve your issue.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I kindly request you to update ALL Toolset plugins to it's latest official release version and try to resolve your issue. You can download ALL latest Toolset plugins from:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.