Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Generic field does not show up with toolset access

This support ticket is created 2 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by himanshuS 2 years, 6 months ago.

Author

I have the following setup :

[toolset_access role="employer,administrator" operator="allow"]
Please select the status that best represents next steps. You may also message the candidate with additional informaiton.
	<div class="form-group employer only">
		<label for="%%FORM_ID%%_application-status">[cred_i18n name='application-status-label']Application status[/cred_i18n]<span class="red-color">*</span></label>
		[cred_field field='application-status' force_type='field' class='form-control' output='bootstrap']
	</div>
	<div class="form-group employer only">
		<label for="%%FORM_ID%%_message">[cred_i18n name='message-label']Message to Candidate (Optional)[/cred_i18n]<span class="red-color">*</span></label>      
      [cred_generic_field type='wysiwyg' field='message']
		{
			"default":""
		}
		[/cred_generic_field]
      </div>
[/toolset_access]
	[cred_field field='form_submit' output='bootstrap' value='Update Status' class='btn btn-primary btn-lg']

With this output - hidden link

I am not sure why the generic field is not showing up. Any ideas?

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

I checked on a local test site and when generating the access shortcode I checked the option to "Display the text without any formatting" because... why not?... and everything appeared to work correctly.

So I removed the raw="true" attribute which that added to the toolset_access shortcode and then the WYSIWYG field failed to display, so that appears to be the problem in your case.

Please add the attribute raw="true" to your toolset_access shortcode and test again, I expect that will work.

Works like a charm. Thanks, Nigel.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.