Skip Navigation

[Closed] Further question about select2

This support ticket is created 2 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Author
Screenshot 2021-09-19 at 11.28.04 PM.png

Dear Sir/Madam,

I refer to this ticket https://toolset.com/forums/topic/using-select2-in-form/, I don't understand what the "If you have more than 15 enrolments posts, the select field will automatically use a select2 control." mean, does it mean if I have more than 15 enrolments posts, I can select an option like the attached screenshot?

I have a custom post class and I want to have a form for me to add the student into the class, I have the class-student relationship, can I firstly select a class and then add the student using the select2 control? How can I set it up?

Best regards,

Kelvin

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have just created a discover site hidden link, is it possible to have the relationship form installed so that I can create the form and ask further question?

As there is not possible to install the Toolset plugins, I create another discover site hidden link which have the Toolset Forms, I imported the Toolset custom type posts (Tutor and Student) from hidden link but I can import the data. Could you help to do so that you can explain how I can make the relationship form?

I don't understand what the "If you have more than 15 enrolments posts, the select field will automatically use a select2 control." mean, does it mean if I have more than 15 enrolments posts, I can select an option like the attached screenshot?
The attached screenshot seems to show the ability to select multiple items. Multiple selection is not supported in post relationship fields in Forms, you can only add one post relationship per Form submission, so there is no reason to select multiple items.

Could you help to do so that you can explain how I can make the relationship form?
Sure, can you invite me to your sandbox site so I have admin access? I will send you my email address in a private message. Once you have my email address, log into your wp-admin area and go to Users > Add New. Please search for my email address and add me as an Administrator.

Dear Christian Cox,

Added you as administrator, as I can't import the tutor-student record for demo use, could you help to import them hidden link

Hi, sorry but I just remembered that we do not have the ability to import content into these reference sites, it's a security issue. I have another sandbox site available with Toolset plugins already installed. I can give you admin access there so we can collaborate, please stand by one moment.

Dear Christian Cox,

Thanks for your sandbox site, as there are too many email, may I know what subject and email address you sent from?

Best regards,

Kelvin.

Dear Christian Cox,

Thanks for your sandbox site, as there are too many email, may I know which subject and email address you sent from?

Best regards,

Kelvin.

The topic ‘[Closed] Further question about select2’ is closed to new replies.