Skip Navigation

[Resolved] full screen section and same height columns

This support ticket is created 7 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 7 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author

Look at this website perfecto.dental/console
I'm using wptoolset suite for views and maps but a theme for managing section because it seems it is not easy with layout builder to create a "fullscreen section" like the first thing you see above the fold in this website and also there's not an easy checkbox to select columns of same height, do you confirm it is not possible to achieve this result with layout plugin ?
Also for header menu, the different visual from static,fixed,mobile, how can manage with layout plugin?

i forgot, in full screen section is there a way to vertically center content with a simple checkbox option ? if not how can achieve ?

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Row type.png

Hi Riccardo,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

1. Yes you can make fullscreen section or row using Layouts option (Edit Row) -- please see attached screenshot and doc:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/learn-how-rows-can-displayed-different-ways/

Edit layout >> Add row >> Click on Edit Row icon >> select Row type >> Apply.

2. Toolset does not have Vertically Center content option. You need to follow these two steps to apply it:

- Add this css in your theme style.css or custom css section:

.full-height {
    height: 100vh;
}

- Then in your layout, add this class “full-height” to the specific row where you want to have this effect.

3. Also for header menu, the different visual from static,fixed,mobile, how can manage with layout plugin?
==> I think you are talking about Sticky menu (fixed menu). This mostly comes from the theme & these days provided with all popular themes, as such Toolset Layouts does not offer this. Please check your theme options or theme docs or ask theme support about Fixed or Sticky menu:
hidden link

Thank you

and in toolset starter theme do I have option for sticky menu ?
I want to define a final structure to use for all my website...
Don't want to depend from a theme...

and as for fullscreen i think you misunderstaing... difference from fullwidth and fullscreen...
how can i achieve fullscreen section ? ( fullwidth and fullheight... height related to broswer window )

Noman
Supporter

1. Toolset Starter is a basic theme so it does not have sticky menu. I would suggest Divi theme which has sticky menu option and its also well compatible with Toolset plugins:
hidden link

2. Fullscreen section? ( fullwidth and fullheight... height related to broswer window )
==> Fullwidth row option will be same one as I mentioned above, but for height we don't have any option. You can achieve the complete fullscreen solution through custom CSS using this example:
hidden link

In the below html file you will an example, you can use same html/css code in your site (to view the file, please download and open it in browser):
hidden link

- Add the above html/css in a View or Content Template. OR add “Visual editor cell” using Layouts and insert above html there (css you can add in your theme style.css file or custom css section)

- Then replace your content instead of “Your slide above fold content goes here…”

but where is the toolset divi integration theme ?
can u use divi builder inside content template and archive template create by toolset ?

Noman
Supporter

Hello,

This is a separate question and we usually handle it in separate ticket.

1. Where is the toolset divi integration theme?
==> Layouts is already integrated and Divi integration plugin is now obsolete, you don’t need it anymore to make Layouts plugin work. Please check here: https://toolset.com/2017/06/divi-integration-with-toolset-the-first-update-is-out/

2. Can u use divi builder inside content template and archive template created by toolset?
==> No, we cannot use Divi builder in Content Template, we can only use it in page or posts content editor. But you can create a Template Layout >> Add post’s body (created with Divi builder) + Content Template cell into it: https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/toolset-divi-integration/designing-templates-divi-using-toolset/

If you have other questions, please kindly open a new ticket if you need help with this. This will help other users with similar problems to find solutions when searching the forum, I am not allowed to handle multiple issues in the same ticket as per support policy. https://toolset.com/toolset-support-policy/

Thank you

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.