Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Frontend form wysiwyg not showing text

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 7.43 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dido 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
editor.jpg

Hello,

I am using a Form on single posts on hidden link For example hidden link
The button to open the form is only visible when logged-in. I work with Avada modal, to show te form, but some fields are not working properly. I don't see text in de wysiwyg and also the date field is not working.

is this an Avada issue or can you help me?

See: https:/dainamics.nl/video/form.mp4

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Can you please make sure you are using latest Toolset plugins.

If no:
- We always recommend running your site with the latest stable release plugin version.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
Could you please update ALL Toolset plugins to it's latest officially released version. You can download the latest plugin release from your accounts page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

If yes:
1)
- Do you see any JavaScript error with your browser's console?

2)
Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as with the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?
- Do you see any difference?

If yes:
1)
- Do you see any JavaScript error with your browser's console?

Only warnings as far as I can see.

2)
Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as with the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?
- Do you see any difference?

No difference. I couldn't deactivate Avada, because i use the Modal (pop-up) element.
When I open the form direct in the post it works well.. But there is another problem, see my formal issue:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/cred-edit-form-is-not-opening-in-the-right-way/

I thought I had a solution to open the form in the modal.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Honestly I suggest you to do not add form in popup as you may find issues with that sooner or latest when plugins/theme have updates in future. Even though we fix it for now - there is a possibility that you may have issue in future and in future we can fix that as well but again it will become a cycle.

It is on your now with what approach you would like to go with. We are here to help but I would suggest the form should be added to content template or on page/post rather then in popup.

Please let me know your feedback on this and we are happy to offer you further assistance.

Hi Minesh,

Thank you for your advice. I will remove the form from the pop-up. It seems an unbridgeable problem. I better go safe and put it back in the template.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.