Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Build the loop without knowing HTML or CSS

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Can we build the Loop of a View without knowing HTML or CSS?

Solution:
You can use PageBuilders like Gutenberg to construct Templates used in Views Loops as well.
Take a look at the lesson about Creating a View.

Other than that you would require to know HTML and CSS to style the loop

This support ticket is created 5 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by mindyB 5 years ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
1) the submit and reset buttons overwrite the results - it needs a space - don't know how to fix
2) the post title (vendor name) starts to the right of the image - would like it to start below image (no wrap on image and text)?
3) right now its on a page, maybe would like to insert in widget how?

Is there any documentation that you are following?
its not helpful...several ... but each doesn't give enough details

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Can you let me know what you mean precisely with #1?

#2 I assume to be in a View, listing several posts where you added an image of the post and the title?
You would need to apply Custom HTML and CSS to it, so to format and style this as you like.

You can use PageBuilders like Gutenberg to construct Templates used in Views Loops as well.
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/how-toolset-plugins-work-with-gutenberg/

#3 Again, if you refer to a View, then you can head to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets and insert our Toolset Views widget anywhere you like.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.