Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Form not displaying on mobile devices

This support ticket is created 7 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice.

Last updated by gaborG 7 years, 11 months ago.

Author

I added a CRED content creating form to the bottom of my homepage (medellic.com). It displays fine on desktop, but it doesn't display on ANY mobile device I've checked with - neither iOS nor Android. What's up with that?

I realized that I was logged in on my PC but not on my mobile devices, that's why it's not displaying there. However, I want this form to be displayed even when visitors are NOT logged in. I can't seem to work this out in Access. Please help.

Found it, nevermind.
Looks like the new Access user interface is much smarter than I thought, I just didn't think that CRED forms will be under Custom Fields.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.