Skip Navigation

[Closed] Fonts Display : Access Module

This support ticket is created 2 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 2 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
custom-role.jpg
admin.jpg

I have found that the users I have setup and given access permissions with the Toolset Access module are not displaying the correct fonts for sections on the site . See screenshot for admin vs custom user role of same page. The admin is displaying correct.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

In order to exclude any possible conflict with another component of the website, please check if this issue appears when:
- Only Toolset plugins are activated. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with another plugin.
- The theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty-Twenty. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme.
If the problem disappears, start activating one at a time to track where the incompatibility is produced.

If that does not help identify the cause of the issue, we'll need to visit the page as an administrator and as a user with that custom role. Your next reply will be private to let you share credentials safely. ** Make a database backup before sharing credentials. **
Please let us know the page URL and what user or what roles to test against?

Jamal
Supporter

Thank you for the credentials. However, I don't know what other roles present different fonts. I checked with an logged-out user and I could not see any differences.

Jamal
Supporter

The issue is not reproduced on my side. Wither I logged in as an administrator or HR user, or without logging, I am getting the same fonts. Maybe that's only a browser cache from your side, can you purge the browser cache and try again?

Regarding your last question, I am not sure to understand. Can you share a URL where we can see this file field?

Screenshot-2021-11-24-at-15.26.23.jpg

I have purged cache, but still I get different styles with logged in custom roles. See attached browser windows with same page but separate user roles logged in.

Jamal
Supporter

Without being able to reproduce the issue, I am afraid, I'll remain helpless. I tested again with 3 different browsers(Chrome, Firefox, Edge), but I am not able to reproduce the issue. The custom user role gets the same fonts as the administrator on your last screenshot(right window). I am using Windows 10.

Maybe the issue comes from a difference of system or browser, what is your operating system and the browser you tested with? I'll ask a team mate that has the same to test from his side.

The topic ‘[Closed] Fonts Display : Access Module’ is closed to new replies.