Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Follow up on support topic

This support ticket is created 5 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mr. DJ 5 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

Previous support topic:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/sort-locations-by-distance-between-the-searched-location-and-the-other-locations/

There has been 2 updates since the support topic, but it dont seem to fix the issue.
https://toolset.com/download/toolset-maps/#changelog

Is this issue still open or did i perhaps miss something?

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi there

Sorry, you managed to open a new thread before I had chance to reply to your comment in the other.

You are not missing anything, it hasn't been implemented yet.

The latest Maps releases have largely been about bug fixes and optimisations.

We are currently working on Maps 1.6, which will include some additional features—and this will be one of them.

I can't give you a specific date, but this will be a relatively small release, I don't expect it to take too long.

Hi there,

Based on the information Toolset provided last time, we published a location finder on the website of our client.
We now have a serious problem with this customer. For them it cannot wait a few weeks.

Is there a beta version or a fix available we can implement to fix this for the time being?
We would be happy to test this!

DJ

Nigel
Supporter

I'm sorry but it's not a simple edit of a single file, it is not something that can be isolated from the rest of the work on Maps 1.6.

The developer estimates that it will be published in 2-3 weeks.

Because of how the distance searches are implemented it is not something I can come up with a workaround for, sorry.

Nigel
Supporter

Hi there

Just to let you know that Maps 1.6 was released yesterday, if you want to go ahead and update.

Let me know if you run into any problems.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.